Plantation-style duplex accommodation, reminiscent of the colonial era with high vaulted ceilings, provides a feeling of spaciousness and rustic elegance. Called “bures” (pronounced boo-reys – the Fijian word for house), they are fully air-conditioned, set amongst lush tropical gardens, and with many only a few lazy steps from the beach and waters edge and with full or partial ocean views.
All Island, Oceanview and Deluxe Oceanview Bures have a king bed and two single beds, ideal for a family of four or a couple. The Family Bures can sleep up to 7 people, whilst the Tadra Beach Bures have a 4-poster king bed and two daybeds.
- Sumptuous king-sized bed
- Daybeds which convert to single beds (2 in all Bures except the Family Bures which have 3)
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Separate lounge/sitting area
- Plunger coffee and tea
- Ceiling fans
- Window screens
- Blinds and curtains
- Double Wardrobes
- Outdoor verandah with furniture
- Pure Fiji bathroom amenities
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- Room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Evening turn-down service
- 220/240 volt electricity supply
- Port-a-cots supplied free of charge on request
However, we purposely don’t have many of the “mod-cons” people are used to ie phones, TV, radio and internet. At Malolo, the idea is you disconnect to reconnect.
Please note: we are unable to guarantee bure numbers and/or locations.